The New 2020 Nissan Altima is Here!
Check Out The NEW 2020 Nissan Altima!
Launched in 1992, the Nissan Altima remains a mid-size car. Initially, all Altimas were manufactured in Nissan’s Smyrna plant, however, as demand increased, Nissan also started operating its Canton plant to manufacture Altimas. Since its launch, the Altima has floored millions of car enthusiasts around the world with its futuristic design and advanced technological features.
Not long ago, Nissan launched the 2020 version of the Altima. A mighty base engine, smooth handling, and superior fuel efficiency are some reasons to bring the 2020 Nissan Altima in Neptune City home.
Still doubtful about whether a 2020 Nissan Altima deserves a place in your garage? Let's move on to talking about some of the most compelling reasons to fall in love with the car.
- The 2020 Nissan Altima includes Vehicle Dynamic Control; an innovative technology that reduces engine power and applies brake pressure to reduce oversteer and understeer. When the system senses wheelspin, the available Traction Control System responds by helping reduce the throttle, giving you enough time to regain control. When you are handling massive objects in the car, Electronic Brake Force Distribution dispatches an additional force to the rear wheels.
- The 2020 Altima comes with Nissan’s Advanced Airbag System, which includes 10 standard airbags that are able to protect vital body parts in the event of a collision. In addition, the available LATCH system is designed to assist you to secure your tiny tots.
- The 2020 Nissan Altima comes with Nissan Door to Door Navigation that's designed for seamless navigation. What's more, the AppleCar CarPlay and Android Auto support going hands-free while accessing your smartphone features. On top of this, an Advanced Driver-Assist Display curates information from diverse systems to display it at one place.
- The model also features a stylish yet practical interior. The available Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control helps you and your passengers create custom climate zones. Heated front seats and heated steering wheel are designed to relieve discomfort and inconvenience during long commutes.
- Need additional space? Simply flip your Altima’s 60/40 split rear seats down to add bulky items. The 2020 Nissan Altima additionally offers 15.4 cu.Ft of trunk space. The roomy trunk can comfortably accommodate bulky items.
Visit us today at Sansone Jr's 66 in Neptune, NJ! We are conveniently located close to shoppers around Freehold, Asbury Park, and Belmar!